Resource example: CIT Competency Mapping Interactive training module. (NOT interactive on this site – Requires H5P subscription)
Example: I designed and Facilitated this collaborative Innovative Learning Resources Program design workshop
May 2018 – May 2019
- Project Coordination for Innovative Learning Resources Project (ILR)
- leading Innovative Learning Resources College team (Business Tourism and Accounting) to develop, design and deliver ‘new’ (re-versioned) innovative flexible programs. e.g Diploma of Project Management and Diploma of Accounting
- designing intensive interactive design workshops for all ILR College teams to use
- initiating and creating project management tools for the ILR Project for all ILR college teams to use. e.g Documents: Team Roles and Responsibilities, ILR Project Process Flowchart, Meeting Agenda Template, Assessment Mapping Matrix Grid, ILR Project Terminology etc.
- mapping units of competencies, and training staff how to map as part of program redesign
- initiating, creating, managing, collaborating and testing prototype ‘Design Blue Print Database’ tool for use by SME’s, TL2’s and Digital Content Developers and working with Equella team to develop in Equella.
- developing resources including slide decks, templates and interactive activities (Kahoots quiz, Padlets, Poll Everywhere, assessment matrix and key documents for design workshops)
- mentoring Ed Tech TL2’s and HOD on how to run design workshops and collaborating with Ed Tech team to improve these workshops
- reviewing, identifying and selecting contemporary high quality learning resources for new programs
- liaising with publishing companies (Mcgraw Hill, Learn Now) regarding licensing of content and expanded usage for interactive learning modules
- supervising and mentoring ILR BTA Digital Content developer in pedagogical approaches to online course design
- working with the Digital Content Developer to build new program’s in SNAP theme in the Moodle learning management system, Moodle; and in creating resources with a range of software including H5P, Powtown, Red Engine, The Adobe Creative Suite, Snagit etc.
- scheduling tasks, activities, meetings and workshops within ILR BTA College team
- quality assuring all new programs for best pedagogical approach, usability, compliance
- participating in professional development and networking activities related to educational design and technology and regulatory requirements (e.g Canberra Innovation Workshops – Product Innovation Fund and Facilitator training, Edtechposium organising committee, H5P conference, Skills Point workshop – Ultimo Tafe, ASQA briefing 2018)
- creating and contributing to template design for Elearn Snap theme and activities (Applying best practice in instructional design. e.g adding icons to information templates, creating lesson tool guide, making layouts and navigation more student centric.)
- Major achievements: ILR design workshops, creation of ILR project management tools and documents, prototype Design Blueprint Database tool, New Diploma of Project Management and Diploma of Accounting elearn programs.
Resource example: CIT Competency Mapping Interactive training module